Friday, June 30, 2006

...Like, is any of this for real, or not?


So this is basically the finished product and I think it's pretty clear that i don't know how to shade using photoshop. Coloring and shading are not really my favorite aspects of drawing, but I know that they can really enhance a drawing if you don't overdo it. I just used the burn tool and shaded different areas. The problem came when I got impatient. Halfway through I found that it was really useful to lower my mouse's sensitivity (really easy on my mouse-just click a button). Anyway, I'm done with it and I think it looks okay. I might go back to it to tidy up the colors or shade but I really wanted to get this posted. :D

1 comment:

Sean said...

His shoe looks particularly good. You should do more full body drawings like this.