Monday, February 02, 2009

Wow, that was a long time ago

Sorry I took so long to write this post. I have a lot of new pictures and a lot of new stories (I promise I will upload them soon). Soooo Japan has been keeping me really busy and it's really hard to find a convenient hour to actually get on the internet. Just a small recap of some things I've done lately:

I went to Osaka and had some drinks and went to some arcades. It was pretty cool and I'll probably go again.

I lost my passport while riding my bike and I thought it was to never be found again but I went to a random police station and they said that another police station had it so I was able to get it back fairly easily!!! The Japanese people are very good about returning things that they find. It's very refreshing and I was super relieved.

I went to karaoke and reaffirmed the fact that I cannot sing at all but it was really fun and I got to sing Wild Wild West. 

I went to a Nomihodai bar which means you can drink as much as you want for a flat rate and I got some ramen at 3:30 in the morning. It was fantastic.

I now have a small part time job managing the website for a class I take and I help organize class trips and stuff. It pays well for the amount of work I do but some of the work has me going to different places and reserving field trips which is kind of a pain.

I got my cast off today! The doctor I went to at first didn't know how to take it off so I went to another one. I'm a little concerned because it still hurts a little bit to bend in certain directions but the second doctor said that my range of motion would be restricted a little bit and since she was speaking in broken english/japanese i hope i understood her right. But the first doctor said it would definitely be okay to take off today so I hope it's just my arm getting used to the world again.

Anyway, I gotta go eat dinner, I'm already late for it. I'll try to post more often!!

-Dustin

No comments: